Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of terms
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the DenisBalitskiy Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time.
Earnings and income disclaimer
DenisBalitskiy.com (“Denis Balitskiy”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training.
Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance.
Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Denis Balitskiy Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Denis Balitskiy may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
Social Media Groups and Communities
Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed.
Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Keep it respectful. Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group. We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Telegram groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content. Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality. Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic. We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members. Access to this group does not mean that Denis Balitskiy endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies. Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules. Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
You agree that the Denis Balitskiy, including but not limited to Denis Balitskiy Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Denis Balitskiy Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Denis Balitskiy and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Denis Balitskiy Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Denis Balitskiy Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Denis Balitskiy.
You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Denis Balitskiy Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Denis Balitskiy brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Denis Balitskiy and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Denis Balitskiy products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Denis Balitskiy brand at any time without notice. In no event will Denis Balitskiy be liable for making these changes. Denis Balitskiy may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Denis Balitskiy services, in any case and without notice or liability.
Denis Balitskiy, the Denis Balitskiy logo, other Denis Balitskiy trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Denis Balitskiy belong to Denis Balitskiy. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Denis Balitskiy Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.